Time in London

What time is it in London?

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It's a Self Portrait

This photo from the Roald Dahl Museum (http://www.roalddahlmuseum.org/) is perfect: it has a purple background; an old broad; and subtitles!
  
Our guide at the museum said that one of the missions of the museum is to inspire children and adults to write. She also said Roald Dahl did not use his imagination as much as he used examples from his real life. I shouldn't have any excuses keeping me from writing the next great children's book entitled I've Lost My Flock But Not My Family, featuring Token the Chicken.

Found out I needed some alone time today and that it's really hard to accomplish when you're in a group. I managed to find a seat by myself on the train from Great Missenden back to London and enjoyed every second of it. I was even a rebel and put my feet on the seat across the aisle even though there was a sign clearly posted that told me not to!




1 comment:

  1. You still haven't written that book? I've been waiting in anticipation :)

    ReplyDelete