Time in London

What time is it in London?

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It's the Magic of Harry Potter

I loved the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter. There were no rides or scary monsters - just a collection of costumes, props, creatures, and sets from the movies.
So J.K. Rowling wrote a series of books which were made into films. OK. What I don't think about are all of the incredibly talented people that it took to pull off her vision. This tour was like a shrine to EVERYONE involved in this massive production. That would be akin to someone coming along and preserving my group's time in London. So in a small way, that's what we are doing individually with our blogs and Facebook postings. Lightbulb moment and it only took me 2-1/2 weeks!


I came to London fairly certain I would be regularly blogging about my favorite Brit, Billy Idol. I've loved his music since I was old enough to legally drive. Dr. Everhart pointed out to me this morning that I've written about everything BUT Billy Idol. So what's the deal?

Maybe, like Fawkes (pictured at left), I am a Phoenix that cyclically bursts into flames and is then reborn from the ashes. Even at my mature age, I constantly surprise myself. It's nice to know that I can recognize and enjoy these moments.

Stay tuned - I WILL find something to say about Billy Idol in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment